Adapted from picturetherecipe.com
FOR THE SLAW
- 4 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 2 cup green cabbage, shredded
- 1 Red Delicious apple
- 2 large carrots, grated (about 2 cup)
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
FOR THE DRESSING
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper, to taste.
- Add all the ingredients for the slaw to a large bowl.
- Add all ingredients for the dressing into a mason jar. Place on the lid and shake until the dressing is well combined.
- Pour the dressing onto the salad and toss well.
- Serve chilled.